Or call 1 (929) 205 6099 and type in the Meeting ID: 892 9363 8609. No registration necessary.
More and more people are enjoying bird feeding while close to home during the Pandemic. Greg Bodker’s beautiful photography will help you learn more about birds as he demonstrate the joys of birding you can have both in your backyard and in our area. Novice and aspiring birders will especially benefit from the program. Topics include:
- Discuss the excitement and enjoyment of birdwatching
- Differences between birdwatching and birding
- How to attract more birds to your backyard
- Backyard birds, types of seed, feeders and their care
- How birding beyond the backyard leads to many enriching experiences
- Places to go birding in our area
- The excitement of a bird chase
- Stories from the field while birding
About the presenter:
Greg Bodker has been a serious birder since 2006, combining his interest in birds, nature, and photography as often as possible. Greg has led birding trips for Michigan Audubon and was on its Board of Directors for three years. Currently, he enjoys delivering birding and nature education presentations to audiences throughout Michigan. He also has presented at San Antonio Audubon.
Greg has birded in all of Michigan’s 83 counties and in most of North America. He is excited to report he saw his 625th North American bird species, a Tufted Duck, while birding in Southwest Michigan in 2019.
Greg was also named a winner in Michigan Nature Association’s 2018 and 2019 photo contests.